Omega 3

recently i have been thinking of consume any supplements.
Since the major problem is i am dealing with my SKIN.
Woah,i just have to accept who i am.
My skin is extremely dry even i can see wrinkles form on my fingers!
its scares me a lot.
and that is the sign i should start taking extra care to myself.
phew, at this 22 y/o.
i think it is still not too late for me to realize that my body need extra care.
thanks Allah s.w.t :)
okay-okay,i should get back to my point. :p


recently,i have made some research regarding to my skin problems and i found that i was not having an eczema.
it was totally wrong,actually it was a skin rash that i have been suffered since i was in primary school.
so,as a newbie in trying to consume the supplements for my skin.
i did try B + C Vitamin Supplements from Blackmores and the price is RM21++.
Pretty cheap and reasonable.
i tried for one month only but i do not feel any different on my skin except i noticed that my nails grow longer and faster than usual.
for my skin?naaaaa...i do not feel any different.
thus,
i search for Omega 3 as some people said that it good for your skin,brain and your heart.
waaah.i think it is complete package :D
then i went to Guardian and supposedly i wanted to buy Hi Omega 3 Fish Oil from Blackmores.
and suddenly,there was a lady.i think she is pharmacist or can be a Solaray sales person? *Solaray is the brand of omega 3 i bought today*
She explained to me that this one product called Supa PureEPA by Solaray is better than the one that i wanted to buy.
the price from Blackmores is RM30++ for 30 capsules and contain 1000 mg of Omega 3
and price for Supa PureEPA is RM103++ with 20% discount for 90 capsules + 18 capsules extra=108 capsules and contain 1200 mg of omega 3.
the lady said that it is more value than i buy that rm30 price omega 3 that lasts for one month instead of 4months of supply for rm103?
i think why not?
so,i bought it and start consume today.

here is some good information about the benefits of Omega 3 :


Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid that is vital for the proper functioning of every cell in your body which includes your skin. Recent studies have shown that a diet low in essential fatty acids can lead to dry skin and premature wrinkles in US.

It is well known that oily fish such as salmon, mackerel, sardines, herring, tuna are the great source of Omega 3 (DHA & EPA). However, the risk of contaminatation with some heavy metals like mercury may be there. Thus, taking Omega 3 from supplement is usually safe as the fish oil has undergone the molecular distilled process to remove all the heavy metals.

Therefore, boosting your intake of omega-3 supplement will do wonders for smoothness and radiance of your skin and help you stay wrinkles free.

http://www.vivawoman.net/2010/09/07/omega-3-fish-oil-to-drive-away-my-pms-blues/

0 comments:



Post a Comment